Frontiers - Backerkit Deadline

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Frontiers has a new post-funding update reminding every backer you have one week left to add add-ons to you pledge.

Hello! If you've already managed your add-ons in Backerkit then this update doesn't apply to you. I'll see you next time!

For everyone else, this is a friendly reminder that you have ONE WEEK before the Backerkit deadline on Sept 8th. (I've pushed the deadline back a few days due to popular request.) That means you have one week to do the following:

• Submit your final info for your Bar / Shop / Inn
  • Submit your final info for your Headstone
  • Choose your butterfly companion type
  • Add / swap / change your add-ons in general
After Sept 8th all of this information will be locked down. (And if you've purchased additional add-ons, Sept 8th is when your cards will be charged.) Go to frontiers.backerkit.com to log in and/or to send yourself another invite.
More information.

Although I'm all eager to see that game, it's addons are kinda… How to say it… Like horse armor DLC.
Too expensive.

At first I thought sure I'll take the ring although I don't have anyone to play with but will support the cause, a grave where I'll put what I want not what my family wants will be nifty, hell I'll make some bizzare recipe noone will say yuck like in RL, but to spend $50 on a butterfly? Sorry, but no. A huge no.

And one thing more. If any of 3 suggestions I've made passed, maybe, just maybe I'd buy the goddamned butterfly. But since some other 3 options I don't even like are in… I don't feel like supporting those stuff by getting those addons (took the $175 option initially).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom