Confederate Express - A New Tactical RPG

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Confederate Express is a new kickstater that asked for $10,000, and is already funded with $13,342. The game itself is decribed as a strategy-oriented tactical RPG.

Confederate Express is all about exploration, fighting enemies, and making your way towards the main goal: trying to survive while delivering a package. Packages vary by size, weight and fragility; which makes every delivery a unique experience, ranging from a quick 15-minute tasks, all the way to a challenging journey throughout various events and locations. The more difficult the delivery, the greater the rewards: mercenaries, gear, weapons and ultimately - greater challenges.
More information.

looks cool, nice pitch.. but seems too shallow
zombies.. really?

Yeah, they could be aliens or something instead.

But really nice pitch. Its proof is the target goal already exceeded. Also: TWIN developers? :DD

Thanks for the note, I pledged for this one:
- Novel idea
- nice, retro, art style and gore
- team command and skill management
- rpg elements
- GUN UPGRADES!
- good stretch goals
- real time combat (getting tired of turned based stuff for isometrics), but you still can stack commands for team members.

Looks pretty decent. Not tired of turn based, myself, but this still looks pretty good. Reading the headline, I was hoping I would be an American Civil War soldier robbing a rebel train or something, but I guess a delivery driver is OK, too. :p

With all those Fedex quests masquerading as fantasy gameplay in other games it's nice to see that someone has come up with an out and out fedex simulator.

Looks great!

Except that part about it being real-time. Not really my thing.

Back
Top Bottom