Dead State - Design Update - December Shill

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The only update from Dead State for a while is to flog you some merchandise, although they've also got some exclusive screens in the current PC Gamer, which I find rather annoying :
A couple of minor but rather important announcements this week for fans of DoubleBear and Dead State. Some of you have been asking for Dead State merchandise – well, now we’ve got it! Check out the following links for Dead State merchandise:

http://www.cafepress.com/deadstate

http://www.cafepress.com/mmmbison

We’ve got Dead State logo merch and the ever popular MMM, Bison! fast food chain apparel to buy. All profits fund development of the game. For those who have been claiming they would buy something when they could buy Dead State stuff – you have no excuse now!

Next up, just wanted to mention that the current PC Gamer (US January 2011 issue, Diablo 3 on the cover) has some new info on Dead State and some exclusive screenshots we haven’t shown anywhere else. If you want to get a look at the dialogue system, some new areas, and our first NPC shots and portraits, pick up PC Gamer this month. We’re really excited about the coverage, and hope you guys check it out.

Anything you want to see in the store? Let us know. If you've seen the article, share your thoughts here. Next week we'll be back with a regular update showcasing a feature of the game.
More information.

Yes it is a little annoying but i dont think a 360 magazine would even give this game the time of day with out hot chicks , explosions , and lambrogini police cars. im excited for this game.

Not so bad really, just screenshots.

I trust Independent developers, they do what they need to to survive, especially teams like this, they feed the PC community's lifeline.

The only place I think they went wrong, with this was to not have a community contest to design a better logo. Brian missed a huge opportunity, even if his schedule was too full, he could have had a fansite to run the contest.

There could still be one honestly, it's the biggest mistake independents make not including the community more especially in this economy. It helps budgets of time and money, brings in free media converge, builds bigger fan base and promotes fans with talent.

It's a win, win. Here's hoping some website or fan takes up the cause, of course would get free press too.

The recent issue of PcGamer has an interview with pictures and discuses the game.From what I read the game sounds interesting.What hooked me is combat like the original fallouts and being challenged as the leader.

Back
Top Bottom