Dishonored - Preview @ RPS

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Rock Paper Shotgun provides us with their take on Dishonored from their hands-on session in which they were able to break the game.
Before I lay bare the sordid nature of my experiments, let me give you a brief flyby of the basics. The mission kicked off in a canal outside the mansion, heavily patrolled by both guards and Tallboys – long, spindly legs atwitter with excitement over the fact that they finally found a home after Gabe Newell left them cold and alone in a box by the roadside. My initial goal was to get into the mansion by any means necessary (for example, possess a rat, blink up the side of a building, battle a bunch of deranged plague victims, valiantly attempt to kill everyone, etc) and figure out which of three similarly dressed women all named “Lady Boyle” was secretly plotting with the corrupt Lord Regent. And then, of course, I’d need to find a way to make her not do that anymore ever again.
More information.

Last edited:
While we're at it, I will pile on, it's "Dishonored" ;)

Oops ;)

damn, you tricked me into viewing this. I read nothing on DIshonored for half a year now, as I already preordered it .. why spoil the fun

Rock Paper Shotgun provides us with their take on Dishonored from their hands-on session in which they were able to break the game.

I believe the title is intended to be humorous, as Nathan Grayson is not actually claiming he "broke the game," but simply sharing lots of creative ways you can approach missions with the sandbox gamplay, and the fun he add trying out various funny and interesting ideas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom