Wizardry Online Beta Key Giveaway

Myrkrel

Sentinel
If anyone wants to check out Wizardry Online - there are a bunch of beta keys being given away on mmorpg.com. You have to have a login on that site to get it but it's pretty quick to set up. They had about 1,100+ keys left last I checked.

I'm not sure what to expect of this. I'm not big on the anime style but I'm going to try to look beyond that and see what it has to offer.

I got a key, tried the game for an hour and uninstalled it. I'm biased though, I could have liked it if it wasn't full PvP, so I didn't really give it any chance.

I'm not sure how the PvP works but I was in for a few hours last night and didn't run into any PvP happening. I was mostly doing the newbie dungeons though. Can't say much about it yet as the beta is still under NDA. I will say I'm still interested though - that says something!

the game is not 'only PvP', but it's full PvP, meaning someone can attack you anywhere, or if you die someone can loot your corpse, etc. There are penalties for 'criminals' like guards attacking them in cities, or players putting bounties on them, etc.

Back
Top Bottom