10 Most Disappointing, Overrated Games of 2008 @ Fidgit
View Single Post
December 11th, 2008, 18:15
Dhruin was right, list do cause all kinds of activity.
Not a bad idea CM. Let's see how much damage we can cause with another list
1. Alone in the Dark - Interface and gameplay killed this game for me.
2. Spore - Was really looking foreward to this one, but it was too simple. First 2 parts of the game was fun, the cell stage and the animal stage. It became too simple after that.
3. Space Siege - One word, BORING. I was hoping they would improve the Dungeon Siege formula a bit. Unfortunatly they didn't improve it at all with this one.
1. Fallout 3 - Easily hands down the most overrated game this year. It's a fun action game and the graphics are amazing, but like Oblivion and Morrowind it felt hollow and without aim.
2. Spore - It wasn't as overrated as Fallout 3, but it wasn't the game everyone was saying it was.
3. Sorry no #3 for me, I'm not that active in keeping up with the latest and greatest. Pretty much whatever is being talked about here is what I'll check out and those are the only two that I played that were overrated. Maybe GTA 4 should go here, but once I got it running it is a lot of fun.
Despite all my rage.
I'm still just a rat in a cage.
Last edited by skavenhorde; December 11th, 2008 at
Little BRO Rat
Join Date: Feb 2007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
View Public Profile
Send a private message to skavenhorde
Find More Posts by skavenhorde