Ultima IV - Fan Made Flash Version Released
View Single Post
July 9th, 2010, 06:10
It's definitely not using the normal game's stats. I played through this for about 15 hours over the last few days and the combat is seriously in the monster's favor. I read through the patch notes and the guy has increased the difficulty in combat. It makes the game very frustrating. I'd suggest skipping this until he tweaks it back. I just started playing on an emulator and the combat is MUCH easier.
Version 1.0.08 (Mon. May 24, 2010)
- Monsters now appear on dungeon peer at gem/view spell displays.
- Improved monster move algorithm for dungeons.
- Magic Axes have an animation that shows them returning to their user.
- Ladder buffer overflow problem (climbing a ladder in LBC and holding down a movement key) is now fixed.
- Monster's no longer dissappear when crossing over the edges of the world map.
- Monsters will now follow a player's ship over the edges of the world map.
- Talk Help text is now triggered with -1, and Spell Summary with -2. (fixes an incompatibility with IE Browsers)
- Players can now shoot over sleeping party members.
- Players can now shoot through all ship walls. (Previously the 'angled' walls blocked player's shots)
- Dungeon monsters will now chase players through dungeon halls.
- Resurrect can no longer be cast during combat.
- Fixed some problems on the start up menu when you are creating your character and then pressing the mouse button.
- Monsters are now much tougher.
The guy missed the point of the game. It's not about the combat. It's about becoming virtuous and being an example.
MIA: Bartacus, DArtagnan, Dhruin, dteowner, GhanBuriGhan, JemyM, JonNik, kalniel, magerette, Prime Junta, skavenhorde, vurt, Wulf, Zachary, et al.
Grumpy Role Player
Original Sin Donor
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA
View Public Profile
Send a private message to crpgnut
Find More Posts by crpgnut