Rampant Games - The Seven Steps of Retro Gaming
View Single Post
September 9th, 2010, 11:16
I often get a different feeling. For example I bought outcast from GOG the other day.
1. It began with a well done cinematic, and I was thinking wow this game actually has a story, and it is nice to see a pre-generated sequence where the developer can do things they can't in engine.
2. After that I was thinking wow this game really has fantastic music… not many game have that these days.
3. Wow, I acctually have to think…. I don't need to do that in most modern games.
4. Great the story and gameplay gets better as I progress in the game and get into the world.
5. I wish they still made games like these today.
Maybe I am an exception?
Join Date: Oct 2006
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
View Public Profile
Send a private message to GothicGothicness
Find More Posts by GothicGothicness