Question regarding Xenus 2
View Single Post
April 15th, 2011, 22:19
4 more questions:
1) Is it possible to board enemy boats? I tried to, but I kept getting a "You need "" to get into the vehicle" or something like that
2) Are grenades useful at all in the game? Their blast radius seems puny.
3) Aren't the guerrillas at war with the government? Seems a bit strange that they'd be holding recruitment drives 20m away from each other.
4) Is there any way to zoom in on the large map?
5) I have Alberto's vase but there's a glitch it seems. My next checkpoint is to get to the coast, and I swim to the coast, but the checkpoint remains there. I don't know how to clear it, and if I run 6km back to Alberto, I can't give him the vase. What gives?
--edit-- after some sniffing about, I may have found the solution to this.
Last edited by UDM; April 16th, 2011 at
Join Date: Jan 2011
View Public Profile
Send a private message to UDM
Find More Posts by UDM