The Witcher 2 - Trailer and Release Date of version 2.0
View Single Post
August 18th, 2011, 04:11
I played it once through 95% of the time on hard…the other 5% of the time on easy….Not sure about dark….but gettting the itch to play it again…..Truely one of the best games in the last 15 years..
Join Date: Apr 2011
View Public Profile
Send a private message to CelticFrost
Find More Posts by CelticFrost