RPGWatch Forums - View Single Post - Dishonored - Previews and Other stuff
View Single Post


October 1st, 2012, 19:09
Originally Posted by vurt View Post
SpoonFULL: I'd worry like 5% about who happens to publish a game, the other 95% would be about who actually develops it.. But i agree that Bethesda's previous track record of outside devs isnt spectacular, it doesnt need to mean anything (like an evil curse or something like that ) though.
Agree, and that is why I am still hopefull for Dishonored (just hope that they are not cursed by the Bethesda touch!).
SpoonFULL is offline


SpoonFULL's Avatar


Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,782