Blade of Darkness on GoG
View Single Post
March 7th, 2013, 19:32
On a semi-related note there are
some new screenies
from the remake of the game [EDIT: my link points to material from a
Blade of Destiny
Blade of Darkness
- I am an idiot
], showing off the Thorwal region. There's also some new info:
- The developer is Austria-based Crafty Entertainment who have worked on various German language MMOs and browser games in the past
- The game is not going to be casualized. There's only supposed to be more support for newcomers.
- The DSA ruleset is not going to be touched. They are only aiming at various improvements of the system.
- They are planning on keeping the original soundtrack but it's getting a technical overhaul.
- The anticipated release date for the remake (not sure if only BoD or the whole trilogy but probably just the former) is Q2/2013.
Last edited by Moriendor; March 8th, 2013 at
Join Date: Oct 2006
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Moriendor
Find More Posts by Moriendor