Underrail, formerly known as Timelapse Vertigo
View Single Post
May 7th, 2013, 22:15
Version 0.1.8.0 released
The game is updated to version 0.1.8.0 on Desura and GamersGate, soon to be updated on Groupees as well. You'll find all the new stuff listed here and in the previous dev log.
As promised, I've added a number of new feats and psi abilities. With feats I mostly focused on melee combat and grenades, both of which were sorely lacking in that department.
In regards to new psi abilities you'll notice I've added an extra thought control ability. This means that there's now an equal number of psi abilities across all psi schools. You can learn most of the new psi abilities from the existing teachers (this might change in the future), with the exception of Bilocation for which you must look elsewhere (those who played through the whole game before will have a good idea where to go
So without further ado, here's the list of changes since the last dev log:
- Unarmed attack that deals 200% for 250% AP
- Critical hits from your blunt melee attacks break ribs if they deal at least 4% of target's maximal health through mechanical damage. Targets with broken ribs receive additional 25% mechanical damage from all sources. This effect stacks up 2 times.
- Increases critical damage bonus of your melee attacks by 50% and gives your unarmed attacks 15% chance to incapacitate the target for 1 turn.
- Detection increased by 20% and chance to get critically hit reduced by 3%. Also your weapon damage is increased by 20% against stealthed targets (will be useful at one point).
- Grants you an ability that when activated will cause you to dodge the next regular or special melee attack targeted against you.
- Converts all remaining movement points into twice the evasion for 2 turns.
- Reduces the cooldown of fragmentation and high explosive greandes by 1 turn and special grenades by 2 turns.
- Gives your damage dealing grenades 10% chance to critically hit. This chance is increased by 2% for each point in dexterity above 7.
- Reduces time required to arm traps by 70% and increases the detection difficulty of the traps you set by 25%.
New psi abilities
(metathermics) - Creates a stream of fire towards the targeted location, damaging everything in its path for X heat damage every tick. The stream lasts for three ticks plus an additional tick for every 10 spare action and psi points remaining after the initial invocation.
(psychokinesis) - Deals X electrical damage to the primary target and stuns it for 1 turn before jumping to a nearby target. It can jump up to four times, but the damage decreases by 15% of the original amount with every jump. It can strike the same target multiple times, but it needs at least two targets to jump between. Only the primary target is stunned.
(thought control) - Creates a doppelganger of a human target bent on their destruction. The doppelganger is immune to all physical attacks and deals X mental damage that bypasses all shields and resistances. Last for 4 turns.
(thought control) - Incapacitates the target for up to 3 turns and reduces its resolve by 50%. If a detrimental thought control psi ability is invoked against the target during this period it will have double the effect, but will end the mental breakdown.
Game generates a crash log now in Documents\My Games\Underrail folder when it crashes.
Increased the amount of health hypos, bandages and ammo the player receives at the start of the game. Player can also find a mechanical repair kit in its room at the start.
No longer possible to place the fishing rod on top of yourself
Game will no longer crash when attempting to disarm triggered traps
Game should work properly with windows on-screen keyboard now
Junkayrd gambling house staff and nearby Black Eels will no longer turn hostile after the attack on Scrappers
Let me know how you liked these changes and the new stuff.
- an indie roleplaying game
Click if you'd prefer to keep an eye on Underrail dev log through an RSS feed.
Join Date: Apr 2011
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Styg
Visit Styg's homepage!
Find More Posts by Styg