Things you don't need to know…
View Single Post
July 1st, 2013, 19:17
– Pray tell, what shall the cargo be?
– Myself, the boy, two droids, and ne’re a question ask’d.
– ‘Tis what, a touch of local trouble here?
– Nay, let us simply say it thus: we would Imperial entanglements avoid
– Aye, there’s the rub, so shalt though further pay. Ten thousand is the cost, and ev’ry bit shalt though deliver ere we leave the dock.
– Ten thousand? Fie! We could our own ship buy For such a sum as this.
– A goodly jest! For who should pilot such a ship – shouldst thou?
– Thou knave, I could indeed! . . .
From "William Shakespeare’s Star Wars, Verily, A New Hope" by Ian Doescher
Pibbur who finds it proper at this very moment etc. to repeat a previously used sig.:
"Luce, pater tuus sum".
1. The cat is alive! And pissed!!!
2. It's been 82 years. The cat is dead, and the stench is unbearable!!!
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bergen, Norway
View Public Profile
Send a private message to pibbur who
Find More Posts by pibbur who