Blood Knights - Now Available on Steam
View Single Post
November 15th, 2013, 21:04
Played it for an hour.
1. This is a console crap game that's ported onto PC.
2. This is not RPG, this is a platformer.
3. Camera and movement are so badly designed I can't believe they dare to sell this.
4. Characters and the story hardly drag me into playing it a single second more.
5. It uses checkpoint save system - you can't save anywhere.
And that 1 is perhaps too much, but since graphics is not that awful as the rest of the game, just can't put 0.
I feel sorry I bought for this crap hoping it's at least a bit fun. Uninstalled.
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor
Join Date: Apr 2009
View Public Profile
Send a private message to joxer
Find More Posts by joxer