Games as atmospheric as The Witcher
View Single Post
November 18th, 2013, 14:24
Thank you for the input guys, i really appreciate it.
I have played 99% of the games you guys have suggested and i'll make sure to play the other 1% of them. Some of you mentioned the Gothic and Risenb series and i must say that until i have played Dark Souls, that series was my favourite of all times,i loved Gothic to death and replayed it as much as 20 times each except the third one which i havn't finished even today because of how buggy it is even patched to hell and back.
What really makes The Witcher the most atmospheric to me is the amazingly beautiful music, realistical art style, a gritty and dark world that seems like it is living the final hour of its life, the environment filled with poverty, melancholy and sorrow.
Join Date: Nov 2013
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
View Public Profile
Send a private message to zadawn
Find More Posts by zadawn