DOSBox 0.72 Released
View Single Post
August 30th, 2007, 09:32
and new version (0.60) of DOSBox Game Launcher
* Should fully support DOSBox 0.72!
* Relative paths! The ability to freely move DBGL and/or your games directories around without the need for reconfiguration! Read more about this over here
* More relative paths! A new 'migrate profiles'-dialog is available to relocate your DBGL games to the new dosroot. That is, all stored path information in DBGL is relocated. You will have to move your games files yourself, afterwards.
* The database-connection is now configurable in Settings.conf, so it should be possible to connect to a remote profile database! (not tested as of yet)
* Thumbs are now displayed using anti-aliasing, and you can open the containing folder by right-clicking them.
* Likewise, there is an 'open folder' menu entry for dosbox versions, too.
* SWT (GUI library) was updated to 3.3
* Lots and lots of code refactoring.
Keeper of the Watch
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Forgotten Realms
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Dark Savant
Find More Posts by Dark Savant