Return of the Daily Smile
View Single Post
November 15th, 2006, 07:01
Originally posted by Corwin.
What did I say about men and women never being equal?
It's the only type of cooking a real man will do.
When a man volunteers to do the BBQ the following chain of events are
put into motion:
1) The woman buys the food.
2) The woman makes the salad, vegetables and dessert.
3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along
with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the
man, who is lounging beside the grill, beer in hand.
4) The man places the meat on the grill.
5) The woman goes inside to organise the plates and cutlery.
6) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is burning. He
thanks her and asks if she will bring another beer whilst he deals with
7) The man takes the meat off the grill and hands it to the woman.
The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, serviettes,
sauces and brings them to the table.
9) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.
10) Everyone praises man and thanks him for his cooking efforts.
11) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed "her night off."
And, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no
pleasing some women!
Bart and Corwin should just admit that when it gets down to it,
will have the final say.
Sentinel of Light
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Missouri USA
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Cm
Find More Posts by Cm