The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

We could probably do Tempest Spine at level. It is not a difficult raid, and only barely a raid these days.

Beyond that, especially since we're short-manning, we need to hit them over-level by a level or two. Except possibly Dairy Queen. I've two-manned it elite at-level before. Two Sorcs. No one else would join the pug.

Yes Dte, that was the plan........no white-out in the book. ;)

The updated version of the character planner is available now. It's a fairly large download and the extraction takes half of forever.

Since we're getting closer to guild lvl for new ship, I checked our account balance, and we are nowhere near what we need. We still need 720,000 plat to get new ship. We need a total of 1,800,000.

I figured 250k from each of us. CM and I chipped in shortly after the account was set up. I believe Peter's paid up and Alrik threw in a little bit as well. If it comes down to it, I think I have just enough plat stockpiled to pay it off.

Since we're getting closer to guild lvl for new ship, I checked our account balance, and we are nowhere near what we need. We still need 720,000 plat to get new ship. We need a total of 1,800,000.

I didn't realize that it was THAT big !

I don't have much to contribute, though. I can check, but I think that I've sent most of my money already.

Remind me next time that I'm on, I have the Plat spread across my toons.

I didn't realize that it was THAT big !

I don't have much to contribute, though. I can check, but I think that I've sent most of my money already.
Don't sweat it, Alrik. The 7 "main" players can cover the expense, particularly since the addition of Aletys gives us 8 "mains" (she hasn't really had a chance to build up plat yet since she's deconning everything rather than selling, so she's not on the hook for a full share either). As a "part time" player, I think you've already contributed a reasonable "part time share".

Last edited:
Let me know if you still need some plat...I haven't played in a long time so the plat is just sitting there...not sure how much I have but should be a few 100k.

Let me know if you still need some plat…I haven't played in a long time so the plat is just sitting there…not sure how much I have but should be a few 100k.
You gonna start another toon? Several of us have done a TR recently or have toons ready to bring around, so there'd be plenty of folks to run with if you so desired.

Original plan was to TR but I've kind of put it on the wayside while I finish some single player RPG's. Arcania (Gothic 4), M&M 10 (Beta)...etc. Have a huge backlog due to these humble bundle Steam Sales.

I contributed 25K plat yesterday, and will do so again when I have more plat built up. FYI, selling nets me around 12% of base value, while deconning nets me around 8%, so I'm still getting plat for the junk. But ... well, I've only been playing for ~6 months, so I don't have whole bunches of plat sitting around on any of my toons.

DDO down - unscheduled "scheduled" shutdown for a hotfix

3-5pm today. Servers just went down. Probably related to the exploit that caused them to shut down the shard AH yesterday.

DDO Back Up

It took about 10 mins on my slow DSL line to apply the hotfix.

I couldn't remember if I put anything into the new ship account, so I dumped 250k into it. I stopped when I logged onto Cairii, and ran some quick explorers to try and get her to 20, but ran out of energy at about 35k left or so. Basically, RR explorers will nail it.

I work this coming Saturday, currently a half-day, but who knows. It may change. So this Friday session will likely be short.

Just found that in the Launcher :

Known Issue: Item Stacks
Tue, 08 Oct 2013 22:39:35 +0000
Do not split items directly from the bank, as the items fail to split and can go missing as a result.

I will probably TR my level 22 cleric. If we don't need a cleric in our next TR group I could TR my artificer again.
We've gotten to the point where we don't really need a dedicated healer until we get to the upper levels. Most of us build toons that can self-heal to some extent and we've accumulated enough gear that we don't take a ton of damage anyway. As long as we've got a couple folks running toons with "secondary healing", we'll be fine.

My understanding is that this wave of TRs won't really be an official group anyway. We've got a LOOONG way to go on our 11's and technically we've still got the old 18/19's stuck in mothballs although I think most of us have worked those toons to cap now.

My reason for bringing Wouldii around was just to have a low level option for when our Friday group faces absences. The lowest level in my stable was 12 (not counting Klubbir) and that was a problem. I'm not really locking his advancement to the group, nor do I expect anybody to wait around for him. He'll be more of a "for me" toon that runs with the group when it makes sense. I'm actually figuring it's the TR wave after this wave (RhoGu for me) that will form the next "stay with the others" group.

I work this coming Saturday, currently a half-day, but who knows. It may change. So this Friday session will likely be short.
Let's plan on finishing off the Threnal 9's then. That shouldn't take too long. We've got East1, South1, South 2, and three outdoor "single room" dungeons.

If we blast thru that quicker than expected, we can tack on the Red Fens explorer/rare loop which JM will want to run backwards. We'll save the Red Fens quests for next week.

Back
Top Bottom