View Single Post

October 10th, 2013, 15:07
Originally Posted by Peter Stauffenberg View Post
I will probably TR my level 22 cleric. If we don't need a cleric in our next TR group I could TR my artificer again.
We've gotten to the point where we don't really need a dedicated healer until we get to the upper levels. Most of us build toons that can self-heal to some extent and we've accumulated enough gear that we don't take a ton of damage anyway. As long as we've got a couple folks running toons with "secondary healing", we'll be fine.

My understanding is that this wave of TRs won't really be an official group anyway. We've got a LOOONG way to go on our 11's and technically we've still got the old 18/19's stuck in mothballs although I think most of us have worked those toons to cap now.

My reason for bringing Wouldii around was just to have a low level option for when our Friday group faces absences. The lowest level in my stable was 12 (not counting Klubbir) and that was a problem. I'm not really locking his advancement to the group, nor do I expect anybody to wait around for him. He'll be more of a "for me" toon that runs with the group when it makes sense. I'm actually figuring it's the TR wave after this wave (RhoGu for me) that will form the next "stay with the others" group.
--
Sorry. No pearls of wisdom in this oyster.
Dallas Cowboys: Beware the Wolf Hunter / / Detroit Red Wings: Tear it down

dteowner

Shoegazer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)