Dragon Age: Inquisition - Tell Us Your Questions

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Game Informer wants you to ask them any questions you may have about Dragon Age: Inquisition. Bioware may answer your question in a new podcast.

As part of our ongoing coverage of Dragon Age: Inquisition, we're going to be recording a chat with one of the minds behind the game. If you have a burning question for BioWare, this is your chance to ask it.

Here's what you do: Ask your question(s) in the comments below. We're going to harvest the whole batch at the end of the day on Monday, August 26. Then, we're going to hand-pick which questions we bring up during the Q&A session. After we have everything recorded, we're going to post the discussion as a special edition podcast in a couple weeks.

So, post away and maybe you'll hear BioWare address your question!
More information.

My question:
Will it please, pretty please, not have:
- multiplayer of any kind
- items/stuff expensive and worthless ripoff of Maxis/Sims DLC
- mobspawns out of thin air

What I'd like to know is whether they are going to give use better, more intelligent camera control this time? Having to frequently re-tilt the camera to the angle I prefer is not an enjoyable way to play.

Could you make the next game without awesome buttons?

Looking to learn more about combat, hope it is more like Origins. It may be an incorrect assessment, but I always felt a there was a lack of variety in Origins… fight some weak darkspawn group, now a better one, now a really better one….

Looking to learn more about combat, hope it is more like Origins. It may be an incorrect assessment, but I always felt a there was a lack of variety in Origins… fight some weak darkspawn group, now a better one, now a really better one….
I dunno - shrieks really ripped my parties up the first few times :p

Did pirates really wear mini-skirts and thigh high boots? (And sound incredibly posh? ;) )

It may be an incorrect assessment, but I always felt a there was a lack of variety in Origins… fight some weak darkspawn group, now a better one, now a really better one….

Nothing incorrect at all about that assessment. The lack of enemy variety was definitely something I noticed in DA:O. Especially in areas like the Deep Roads where it seemed like neverending ambushes from Darkspawn with the occasional pack of giant spiders thrown in.

Back
Top Bottom