CGW magazine archive

Cormac

Sentinel
The first 100 issues of CGW magazine are now free to download in PDF format.
http://cgw.filefront.com/

I started reading CGW at about issue 90, so for me this is great. Of course I'm mostly interested by the RPG reviews by Scorpia and others too.

Thanks for the link! It's amazing how much more actual content there was on computer game coverage. I can't even bear to look at current PC game magazines which have about a 20-1 advertisement to article ratio. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the link. :)

I've got 4-5 years worth of CGW in a box somewhere and another 2 years worth on my desk. I let my subscription drop a couple years back when the reviews went from 4 pages to 1. Shame really, the magazine was head-n-shoulders above the competition.

I have decided I like the new non-review section. By the time their reviews hit they are ancient anyway, so why not ... the other choice is to become shills like PC Gamer.

Oh - and when I first saw it I thought they were doing all 25 year ... but the first 100 issues is pretty cool ...

I have decided I like the new non-review section. By the time their reviews hit they are ancient anyway, so why not ... the other choice is to become shills like PC Gamer.

Oh - and when I first saw it I thought they were doing all 25 year ... but the first 100 issues is pretty cool ...

Don't you find it annoying that now the reviewers constantly quote from other reviews (always online of course) about some aspects of the game they are reviewing ?

I hope they continue with this, I think the EIC of CGW -- pardon, it's GFW now -- hinted that they might do they next hundred.

Hey, I read all three US mags.

Yeah, but the first link is always to their own online review.

Back
Top Bottom