RPGWatch - Summer 2020 Key Giveaway

Thanks for the Walking Dead season 2 key! Of course, having just played through The Last of Us 2, I'm thinking about checking out nothing more depressing than Evershade for the forseeable future.

If people have a key that doesn’t work and its not resolvable I may be able to help. I was too busy to donate keys but I have many from the list since I’m guessing they came from humble bundle.

I have several pages of keys and haven’t selected my games/mo. Since December of last year. So I may be able to get them a key for their game or at the very least let them select from what I have.

Just let me know if I can help.

Hey Sakichop, I've sent you a PM.

Hugs (socially distanced ofc) to RikusTyr and Rune_74 who provided my keys which I'm going to have a look at this evening. Many thanks to Myrthos for organising this.

My huge thanks for running this Myrthos and to all who donated keys. I've literally never won a raffle before so I'm chuffed.
Apologies, Kostas, that key appears to be a ROW (Rest OF World) key, and you probably need the EU-specific version. (I live in NZ)
I done fucked up.

Not sure how to resolved this? I have plenty of other keys, but not sure they'll be as good...

Thanks for the Battle Chasers key, started playing right away... :)

Apologies, Kostas, that key appears to be a ROW (Rest OF World) key, and you probably need the EU-specific version. (I live in NZ)
I done fucked up.

Not sure how to resolved this? I have plenty of other keys, but not sure they'll be as good…
Nah it's all good. Don't worry about it. Feel free to pass the Risen 3 key to one of the other posters who requested it!

Thank you very much Saki! I appreciate your gift!

The keys worked!

<Phew> :sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

@sakichop;, I also have to thank you for coming in my (our) help :)

PS: Humble Bundle support team never answered me :(

Back
Top Bottom