Warlocks 2: God Slayers - Releasing July 18th

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Action RPG Warlocks 2: God Slayers will release July 18th.

Warlocks 2: God Slayers is a humorous action RPG game with online and local co-op.
Challenge the vile gods and dethrone them in this action-packed hack'n' slash experience with wizards and meteor showers.

God Slayers is a brand new story.
Take the role of one of the Warlocks and face the gods themselves, as slashing hordes of shadow monsters in the past have angered them, to say the least.
The Order of Warlocks has been called to challenge and dethrone arrogant gods from the thrones - make them pay for their betrayal.

Core features:

• Hilarious pixel art with hand-drawn animations.
  • Dynamic hack 'n slash experience in solo, local and online co-op (up to 4 players).
  • More than 40 types of challenging enemies that work together to take you down, using their unique skill sets.
  • 5 different types of Warlocks to choose, each with their own abilities to unlock throughout the game.
  • Special familiar slot for your character (with evolutions!).
  • 8-10 hours of gameplay to complete the solo adventure with one Warlock.
  • Giant, powerful bosses waiting to get slayed.
  • Extensive maps with tons of randomly generated loot to be picked up.
  • Colorful narration with plenty of jokes and humour.
More information.

I've had this game for five years...
...nope, this is another Warlocks 2.
Are we running out of gamenames?

I watched that video, it looks like a fun (little) game.
Only bad thing is that on Steam page it says 8-10 hours per run.

I don't know much about the first game, but this one doesn't speak to me at all. Eight to ten hours in length, action-y, and some online components that I'd not use, just not my cuppa.

This title is pure power creep : "God Slayers" aka "we're so powerful, even more powerful than Gods, because we can slay them !"

A dream title for people who want to play power.

Unless you know the first game, this game title does very little to reference the first title. Also under the developers list of games on Steam, the first game isn’t listed. Hmmm...

Back
Top Bottom