Mount & Blade II - Early Access March 31st

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord will release on Steam Early Access March 31st.

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Early Access Announcement
81c29eb623d6c82cc34ff12deb39199be6d89c77.png

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord will be released in Early Access on 31st March 2020. The game will be available for purchase through Steam and TaleWorlds website, for $49.99/EUR49.99/ 39.99.

More information about what to expect from Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord's Early Access will be shared shortly before the release.

More information.

So another three years at best till it's content complete?

Anyway yeah I play for the mods also.:drool:

Looking forward to playing it when it's finally done. Will Wishlist, but won't play EA.

And it looks like full price for the EA at that.

I have completely lost interest in this game. Its been too long in the making and I have a backlog and wishlist of over 20 games so this is unlikely to ever be played by me.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Dang still years before it will be in a state I will.play it. If I live that long

I don't care if it's any good. That's subjective.
I want to hear about it's story. :D

Just got a nearly $9K tax return so I might as well buy it. YOLO

For a game known for its mods, there is no point in getting it at Epic Games.

Also I thought with Dark it was open knowledge EGS only takes games that are only exlusive on their platform except AAA games.

I'm not promoting the store, I was just saying that the newsbit was and still is incomplete, everybody can get the game wherever they want, if they have the info, hiding it is on Epic as well is wrong from my point of view.

As per you mods excuse, M&B1 is on GOG and nobody complained for mods, servers deliver them not steam, if you don't have the mods installed

For a game known for its mods, there is no point in getting it at Epic Games.

Also I thought with Dark it was open knowledge EGS only takes games that are only exlusive on their platform except AAA games.

Is there something wrong with mods and Epic store, are they not allowed or something?

I'm looking forward to this too. I'll buy from Talewords, I don't like how Steam handles updates (forced). I have more hours in M&B and M&B:Warband than any other game, still play it.

Is there something wrong with mods and Epic store, are they not allowed or something?

NOT at all. There is no workshop, atm, but if the server uses a mod and you log into it, the server will send you the mod, as it has been done from years. And you can also download any mod you want from nexusmods. It is more cumbersome? Yes, but it is up to the player to chose what they want to do, they jus tneed to be informed. For example, I still have the 10€ coupon from last sale, I could use it to get MB2 :biggrin:

Mods should not be tied to the point of sale. I see how the steam workshop is comfortable to use, but it's limiting in a lot of ways as well.

I don't like how Steam handles updates (forced).

Steam advocates will tell otherwise.

In all cases, from what from permeates, it is going to be different from previous M&B that bombed updates over updates. The game looks rather advanced and the rythm of updates is going to be slower.

Steam advocates will tell otherwise.

In all cases, from what from permeates, it is going to be different from previous M&B that bombed updates over updates. The game looks rather advanced and the rythm of updates is going to be slower.

Let's hope so. I'm not counting on it though.

Back
Top Bottom