Birthday Thread

Happy Birthday Squeek! Have a beer :party:...

Thanks! I had a great birthday weekend, starting with Disneyland on Saturday, breakfast in bed on Sunday and dinner with friends last night. Turning fifty wasn't as hard as I imagined (but don't if you can, somehow, manage to avoid it!).

Happy Birthday Squeek, but the only way to avoid 50 is to die at 49, I think the alternative is better!! :) I hated turning 50 and still have a T-shirt to prove it!!

Happy Birthday Squeek, but the only way to avoid 50 is to die at 49, I think the alternative is better!! :) I hated turning 50 and still have a T-shirt to prove it!!

My thoughts exactly!!! I will try not to avoid it totally, but will put it off for a few more years ;)

Don't worry Bart, at the rate you're going, you'll NEVER need one!! :)

Happy birthday squeek and thanks to all. Sorry for my late answer but I was in Berlin this week with school

Happy birthday to you too, titus! No sweat, your having been away. I'm only an occassional birthday good wisher here, so I was surprised and delighted with all the responses.

And it's a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our resident 'stirrer' PJ!! Take it easy today and don't let everyone else's opinion upset you for at least this one day of the year!! :)

Happy Birthday Prime J... and a late happy to Squeek and Titus (and anyone else I've missed). ;)

Happy Birthday, Prime J. Hope you, your lovely wife, scholarly feline and handsome bicycle have a particularly festive time. :party2::party:

Last edited:
Happy birthday, PJ. I guess I should be nice to you for the day. No promises, though; this whole "nice" thing seems like a vast left wing conspiracy. ;)

Conspiracy -- oh yeah, that's it! If it's PJ's birthday, then something's up! Have fun and enjoy whatever it is you've got planned for today, PJ!

Happy Birthday! :) :flower:

Why, thanks everyone. Unfortunately I don't have anything particularly exciting planned for today, but I am taking a day off tomorrow. Maybe we'll go to the zoo to see some cute furry animals or something.

LionHearted had a birthday in there, didn't he? (I think so). Happy Birthday to you!

Got an e-mail today from RPGWatch wishing me a happy birthday. I don't think I've posted on this site since it switched over as a new stomping ground for former RPGDot regulars. Anyway, today is the big day for me, 45 and counting. Halfway to 90. Love the site. I used to post as Davo on RPGDot.

Currently playing and loving Two Worlds on the Xbox 360. Despite some glaring technical problems on the 360, the game is still outstanding. Anyway, I enjoyed the birthday wishes, even if they are automatically generated be a PC program.

Back
Top Bottom