Kingmaker - Wildcards Next Week

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The Wildcards DLC for Pathfinder: Kingmaker has been pushed back to next week.

Update - "Wildcards" DLC

6 DECEMBER - THEZEISONSHA
Dear Pathfinders,

we have an important update for you today: we have made the decision to move the release date of "The Wildcards" DLC to next week. The last two months have taught us a good lesson - it is always better to take some extra time to make sure everything is ready, and we feel like we should not rush our first major DLC. To ensure we deliver the experience and quality you deserve, we will dedicate additional time and effort to "The Wildcards". We hope you can understand our decision - it was not one that was made easily, however, we believe it was the right one.

Thank you for bearing with us, and thank you for your patience!
More information.

Meh. The last things this game needed was another race, class and companion.
Quiet my good man as you don't want to summon the H.O.O. Inquisition.:shh:

Agreed, this game is already perfect. Lets not waste time talking and go play instead! :)

Three more variables added = another three months of bug-fix Whack-a-mole for the Owlcats.

I'm a Grognard who dislikes these fancy foo-foo races anyway. I play tabletop 5e and there's never enough role play involved with races. Sure, you get a sprinkling of stat boosts and unlimited flying ability... but the fact that you're a demon-looking freak with horns, a tail and wings gets largely brushed over. Hell, there's barely any animosity between elves and dwarves anymore!

D&D 5e should have an official tagline: "LOL Nothing Matters!"

/end 5e rant

Erm… Man… You should make a choice already.
- Two types (example swords) = fail
- More than two types (example races) = fail

:p

Don't forget Dwarfs live in Sky Citadel's instead of underground. It's unnatural I tell ya.

I just see this news as something that will keep me away from the base game even longer. I do want the additional content, but I suspect it will also generate a whole new host of bugs that will need to be squished.

Not grumpy here, just thinking since I finished Fallout I'll start my official Arcanum run in the meantime, but not sure. I was waiting until tomorrow when the DLC came out to finish up Kingmaker, but now I have nothing to play until next week. Hmm...might read the Arcanum manual instead. :D

It feels grumpy here

Lots of noises from those who haven't even played or barely started the game lol
@Ovenall; I thought you said you are loving the game lol

I am eager for this DLC. The game really needs extra companions (more advisors!!!) There are 10 positions and only 15 or so candidates. Yes, some can take up more than 1 position but that still isn't enough. Considering the new companion is magic user, I think she will be eligible magister :)

I found all companions written well, so have high hopes for this one too!!!

Same here, I'm super excited to see her and meet her. Just hope Chapter 5 isn't too late to really get to know her story. It probably is but we'll see. If anything she'll be good to go for a fresh run in April when all 3 DLC are out and I start over as a Tiefling class character. :)

I am loving the game!

I still think they should fix it completely, and another race, companion and class is kind of pointless if it's still as unbalanced and the loading screens are as bad as everyone is saying!

I think it has the potential to be a great game. Adding complexity to the system with the first DLC is a completely stupid move IMO.

I am loving the game!

I still think they should fix it completely, and another race, companion and class is kind of pointless if it's still as unbalanced and the loading screens are as bad as everyone is saying!

I think it has the potential to be a great game. Adding complexity to the system with the first DLC is a completely stupid move IMO.

I'm not sure if any game will reach the 100% bug free state. Have you encountered major bugs yourself? As someone who's on 3rd playthrough, I'd say most of major bugs are fixed. And I also mentioned why the new companion is a good news :)

Don't forget Dwarfs live in Sky Citadel's instead of underground. It's unnatural I tell ya.
Great guns! What's next, an Australian accent!?

I am real tempted to get going again as soon as this dlc hit but probably will be wise to wait a bit just to be on the safe side.

Back
Top Bottom