The ever-popular "Currently Listening" thread

Devin Townsend Project Goes On Hiatus While Devin Townsend Focuses On Other Projects
"Life is short and I have a lot I need to say in some new and different avenues," he said. "I will certainly continue to play live in several new ways (starting next year) and I'm excited about some collaborative things that have also come up as well.

"I salute the band, the team and the audience for allowing us to do what we have done and the patience to accommodate my persistent morphing.

Ha! I only learned about (of?) him just now because of him saying ‘goodbye’.

I think this one, Juular, is amazing:

Last edited:
Finally got around to buying the sorta-new Slowdive album. Good stuff. Haven't really gotten around to picking a favorite track yet, so I'll just go with the one that's probably most accessible:

So this morning I went on a Twin Peaks bender, loaded up the music from the original tv series first, then listened to the Fire Walk with Me soundtrack, and finished with all the tracks from the limited event. I didn't time it, but it seemed to last a good three-four hours, and it was marvelous. Not sure how I'd surpass it so now I'll just read or something.

Paolo Nutini - Iron Sky (live at Abbey Road)

It was a strange day here in the city, watching for NHL trades and whatnot, so I hunted down the perfect music for such an event: every single song that I could find that featured Perry Farrell. It was a glorious and stupendous eight hours of sheer listening bliss!!!

Back
Top Bottom