Might & Magic X - Favorite Class Poll Results

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The open development blog for Might & Magic X has a new update with the results for the latest poll were the gamers picked their favorite class.

We have a winner! Many of you seem to like Freemages a lot - extremely effective casters, who pay for their overpowering Magic with being quite fragile. So it's a good idea to back them up real good, and your party will have a blast! Here are the vote results (Freemage is high on top, followed by Mercenary and Defender)
More information.

I'd say the freemage is definitely the best - I've always liked those skirts with slits up the side, beats any amount of skimpy armor in my opinion.

Players prefer humans. Doesn't really matter what class. Guess they just votes for "humans" ;)

Besides that the Freemage is the "ultimate mage", as the Defender is the "ultimate tank". Guess that helps to get votes. ;)

At least the Dwarven Defender has... flavor. My personal vote would have gone to the Ranger, probably; I like the versatility. By which I don't mean the Ranger is fine as it is, balance-wise.

Well, the poll also didn't really tell by what it means with "Favorite".
I interpreted it as "the class you would always take" and therefore took the defender.
But that was before I played through the game and found that taunting is useless. :p

Back
Top Bottom