RPGWatch Forums - View Single Post - Crusader Kings III - Review @ Polygon
View Single Post

September 4th, 2020, 02:09
Originally Posted by JFarrell71 View Post
Once again, you miss the point because your starting point is always that you are already 100% correct. You refuse to reevaluate your starting point and instead require that everyone argue only within the narrow constraints that you yourself have provided, constraints that we are challenging. "No, that makes no sense", you say, "because the starting point is that my contraints are perfect."

You're like a scientist who postulates a hypothesis and immediately considers it proven. If someone does experiments that disprove your hypothesis you say those other things are clearly not this thing I have hypothesized about because they do are not proven by my hypothesis.

I don't think it's possible for you to gain enough critical distance to understand that the very basis of your logic is critically flawed.
You've said this about 10 times now, but you haven't said what is supposedly flawed in the facts stated. The irony is palpable, in that I have detailed in great length the reasoning for what is, whereas you just say I'm wrong, reasonless and arrogantly, each time accusing me of the very things that are actually more your own traits.

Are you going to start talking about what role you played in your last Bethesda game or not?

lackblogger

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 61 Post(s)