The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

I will be there.

Remember, the Old Man and Little Leaf are indisposed this week. Don't know JM's status beyond what she posted last week. Aletys is scheduled to be back.

TL;DR- We're on some sort of alts this week.

Personally, I'd like to work on my lvl17 (RhoGu), but I don't know how that works out. I haven't checked, but I'd assume Aletys still doesn't have anyone above level 14 and I don't think Peter has anyone that can run that level. The other thing I wouldn't mind accomplishing would be getting Wouldii's Eveningstar Key before he TRs. IIRC, he only needs 6 more PDK favor and then he'd have it forever and ever. Peter could run that, obviously, but that still leaves Aletys in a lurch. Certainly, it's not all about me, so perhaps others have some different goals we can help with.

Unfortunately, I think we're going to have to see who shows and figure it out at game time. Wastes the first half hour of the session, but Ye Olde Big Book is fairly worthless for now. Summer has always been a bit of a mess for us, so it's not like this is a new wrinkle.

Last edited:
I will be there, but I doubt that Jo will be … she is out of town & will not be back till Monday.

I will have my ranger ready to run. My ranger is level 12 holding level 13, but I can level her up if that's what's needed for tonight.

If someone needs to catch up with their level 8 Friday toon, I'll be happy to run with them. She's holding level until everyone else is ready to go to level 9, so it's not a biggie.

I also have a level 6 arty (my real one, not a mule) if someone has one that low level.

I've got Bot at 11 and Shadohe at 15.

For completeness, Klubbir is last rank of 8, RhoGu is 17, Wouldii is 20, and Phuury is 24. I'm a little top-heavy right now.

Com'mon Dte, pull out the spread sheets, calculate the variance in per person/ per toon level attributes and needed xp per toon/per quest/ adding in the differential for TR levels achieved, then post the most productive groupings. ;)

Well, I gave up our regular session to watch the Blue Jays get trounced. Hope the rest of you had a good and productive time!!

It appears that the Mrs has requested Friday night off work so we can celebrate our 21st anniversary. It's probably in my best interests to participate.

If JM makes it back, y'all should go ahead and run the normal Friday toons. I'll either catch up or not worry about it since I think I'm a little bit ahead on ranks anyway as a 2nd lifer. My only "demand" is that y'all repeat the Chronoscope raid next week so that I actually get to see it.

Congratulations, dte ! :thumbsup:

You probably won't miss much, without the spreadsheets, we'll be spending most of the session trying to figure out what we'll do.

I got a new keyboard, but the kittens ate my headset. The problem is is this week is extra heavy, so not only will I not have time to run over and grab another one, I may not even make it in on time Friday as it is. I also work Saturday, so my session will be short.

Put everyone together for a Chrono raid. When that's done, split and tackle Devil Assault. After that, you're stuck with Searing Heights and Sorrowdusk outdoors. That probably covers the session. Those that make toon level 9 after all that (which ideally would be everyone, but probably won't) could take their level to burn some additional time. Repeating Chrono next week with lvl9s shouldn't mess up Klubbir's bravery streak and the over-level penalty isn't that worrisome to me.

If you still have time left over, you'd probably want to switch to different toons—I think the only choice you've got there is lvl11-13 unless the two parties run different levels.

OTOH, if JM is out again the plan goes in the crapper and y'all are kinda screwed.

I might drop in at one point, since now in SWTOR I'm only "preferred status" and this isn't as much fun to me as the full shebang. :p (I'm using time cards there.)

I don't remember DDO being as restrictive as SWTOR (which is a heavy plus in my opinion), apart from the adventures/packs not being free.

FYI, hope this won't mess things up, but my ranger hit the wall a couple of days ago, & I went ahead & leveled her yesterday, so she's now a 14. I've got a level 7 arty, but I don't think I can get her high enough to play with 13's by tomorrow night, at least not without someone else to play with. TBD.

Looks like we log in, discuss the heck out of it based on who shows, decide we should just run alts, figure out at least one of us is out of sync with the rest of us, split into two different level groups and then get to actually play for 30 min before it is time to call it a night...................;)

Looks like we log in, discuss the heck out of it based on who shows, decide we should just run alts, figure out at least one of us is out of sync with the rest of us, split into two different level groups and then get to actually play for 30 min before it is time to call it a night……………….;)

Yeah, sorry about that … a long day of inventory management followed by several quests … the brain was mush. :(

Hope to see you all there this week. Good to see Dte finally coming of age; 21 at last!! :)

Back
Top Bottom