Welcome Dte

Grats Dte! :salute: No:spam: no:poo: and don't ban Corwin just yet please, I still owe him a few :whip: :lol:

By the power of Grayskull...you have the power!

Anyway gongraz, keeping us in line is going to be one of the easiest jobs...excluding Corwin ofcourse! :D

Why is everybody always pickin' on me!! :p

You earned it! :mwahaha: :giggle: :faq:

Gauntlet! :thumbsup:

The original coin-op game didn't have Valks, though, did it? I remember the red warrior, the green elf (archer), and the yellow wizard. Blue must have been the Valk, then. What was her approach/ability? My brain is turning to tapioca.

She didn't do anything special. She was the Jack of all trades..middle in everything. That's why you always heard "Valkyrie..is about to die". :lol:

Does this mean you actually have to read all these threads?O_O :salute: Dicipher people's spellings? Clarify roqua's philosophical discourses? Censor Corwin's exclamations points/my smilie dependence??

Could be more than just a prestigious title involved here, Dte. :)

Ah, dte will survive this - he's done it all before! Hehe.

Crazy new avatar there, Jaz.,,from a game?

Erm, not quite. It's one of the wonderful promo pics of the self-proclaimed King of Punjabi Bhangra, Daler Mehndi... I just GIMPed it a bit.

dte would probably kill himself after listening to one of Daler's albums, but I find myself returning to his music* whenever I need a fix of happiness.

Jaz you remain the reigning monarch of eclecticism in all things. You never fail to amaze me with the range of your interests.

So I guess that means I need to check out the "Currently Listening" thread for some Punjabi Bhangra(?) type info. Haven't cruised the thread in while, but I always find something I never heard before but should have. :)

I dont know whether to congratulate him or wish him luck ='.'=
Good luck anyways, DTe

Crank up the Tearwave and hit the threads, soldier!

This gig will be easier then being the "Keeper of the Big Book of Rules". A lot less memory work for Dte now. :lol:

I'd just like to welcome Dte as moderator of this forum.
Goodness help us! :rotfl: Congratulations my friendly china shop bull, you'll be great!
He's actually is looking forward to dealing with issues like what differentiates an RPG from other games!! :biggrin:
I can tell you that this debate has no end. It ran for two years and several million pages of posts at the NFG and was never resolved. It's just too subjective for anyone to ever be right or wrong.

I am a citizen of the now, with a commanding view
Alert!....new girl on the block.

Keep your eye on this one dte, i've heard she can shoot three arrows quicker than you can click your mouse, be alert at all times and..... watch your back! :D

What a surprise seeing Miss Giggy back in town, yes i'm o.k. thanks Gig, you 'sound' very well.

I reckon dte is more than capable of maintaining his-own-own viewpoint within any serious discussion, but when it isn't so serious as in trivia he falls into deep lapses of shoegaze ecstatica :D

Don't worry, if Gig sticks around long enough, we'll find her a job!! :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom