Kingdom Come - Amorous Adventures DLC Released

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Kingdom Come: Deliverance DLC The Amorous Adventures of Bold Sir Hans Capon has been released.

The heart of our much-loved young Sir Hans Capon is bursting with overwhelming longing for... his latest flame.

The second DLC "The Amorous Adventures of Bold Sir Hans Capon" for Kingdom Come: Deliverance revolves around his attempts to woo the fairest maid he has ever set eyes upon, and his success will not depend only on his own mastery of the art of love – it’s also up to his trusty wingman, you - Henry, to ensure that The Amorous Adventures of Bold Sir Hans Capon come to a happy end!

That’s the main objective linking three new quests, in which you will not only have to read love poems, arrange a nighttime tryst and keep an enraged butcher at bay, but also infiltrate the camp of a band of bloodthirsty brigands, enter a dice tournament, dig up a corpse, investigate a murder and... er... perhaps commit a few. All for love, of course!
More information.

Surprised there was no comments on this. Their DLC's seems kinda lackluster. I'm thinking of playing this game soon and was wondering if people are happy with Kingdom Come?

I was. Happy. It'll get my 1-3 goty vote spot, don't think any new release can change that.

Want to replay, but am waiting for all DLC to be released.

Surprised there was no comments on this. Their DLC's seems kinda lackluster. I'm thinking of playing this game soon and was wondering if people are happy with Kingdom Come?
It adds content but yeah for the price and being a major DLC it's lackluster. Maybe the PoE 2 and Skyrim DLC's have spoiled with the length, and amount of content you get.

Have you actually played the DLC yet?

Also, I don't have the impression that this is any kind of major DLC. If it was, it would be more than just $10.

Have you actually played the DLC yet?
Yes I have thank you very much. It was only a 256 MB download on GOG. Haven t completed it fuly yet but my opinion still stands, and wont change anytime soon.

Basically the DLC/Expansions for this game are lackluster.

Link - https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lackluster

I like the base game and might vote for a place on the top three, but it's DLC's seem like an afterthought. They don't add major content like other open world RPG games.

I'm thinking of playing this game soon and was wondering if people are happy with Kingdom Come?

I think KC is pretty damn impressive for a first-time developer. If you like the setting and time period, it really is a must-play game.

I like the base game and might vote for a place on the top three, but it's DLC's seem like an afterthought. They don't add major content like other open world RPG games.

Major content? Like horse armor or a house? ;)

Most DLCs don't add major content, and the ones that do aren't $10

Yes keep defending the DLC all you want Dart Jr it wont change my opinion.

So end of discussion for me & wont be replying to you again.

As for @Hastar wait for the full version but the base game is enjoyable.

Edit: Seems you got the last word as usual like Dart. He taught you well padawan.

Last edited:
Yes keep defending the DLC all you want Dart Jr it wont change my opinion.

So end of discussion for me & wont be replying again.

You said "major content like other open world RPG games" as if every DLC has major content. I'm just pointing out that most DLCs don't actually add major content.

I didn't realize that was going to cause you to become butthurt and start throwing insults. :)

You have been well trained by Bethesda and EA. Congrats !!!

You said "major content like other open world RPG games" as if every DLC has major content. I'm just pointing out that most DLCs don't actually add major content.

I didn't realize that was going to cause you to become butthurt and start throwing insults. :)

Lackluster DLC's and poor patching it may have. But I was surprised by how lovely the game is.

15 hours in and the game is very impressive so far, if you like that kind of game. It sort of is in gameplay terms a mix between Skyrim and the Witcher 2, but the world is in some ways more empty. Also combat is more seldom, but more deadly. It also tries to be more realistic, so you have to eat, sleep, and scrounge out an existance. Excellent voice acting and I find the main story very appealing so far.

I wish I liked this like many here seem to. I found it extremely slow, couldn't get into the role of Henry at all and found combat to be unwieldy at best. Realism won too many times over fun for me. I don't remember liking a single npc in the whole game; at least as far as I got. I dropped this pretty quickly both times I tried it. Oh well :(

I wish I liked this like many here seem to. I found it extremely slow, couldn't get into the role of Henry at all and found combat to be unwieldy at best. Realism won too many times over fun for me. I don't remember liking a single npc in the whole game; at least as far as I got. I drop:)

I wish I liked this like many here seem to. I found it extremely slow, couldn't get into the role of Henry at all and found combat to be unwieldy at best. Realism won too many times over fun for me. I don't remember liking a single npc in the whole game; at least as far as I got. I dropped this pretty quickly both times I tried it. Oh well :(

All the more reason to give Skyrim another go! :)

Back
Top Bottom