Wasteland 2 - Update #11: In the final stretch....

woges

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
New update with video on Wasteland 2 by Brian Fargo with a few details about the game, and featuring Chris Avellone.
And while we have brought Obsidian into the mix, I think it is important to note that this is my baby, and I will be producing it and managing the programming here at inXile. There seemed to be some confusion on whether it will be a joint production, but the main facets of our involvement are with the use of their tools for asset integration and the design talents of Chris Avellone. Part of the charm and variety of Wasteland 1 came from the way different designers would approach their areas, and I wanted the same dynamic again. Only this time we have added the brains of Chris into the mix, and I am betting he will add ideas to Wasteland 2 that would have never been in the game otherwise.
Edit, RockPaperShotgun's Guest Blog is penned by Michael A. Stackpole 'detailing some of his more memorable experiences when working on the first Wasteland back in the late 1980s'.
More information.

This really upset me,
1st I don't like his face, he shows no positive emotion.
2nd he talks money
3rd the way he dresses is off. A guy without style .. i don't know

I really understand your concerns.
Maybe this guy could convince you more:
bobby-kotick.jpg

or this one, which he's always offering a lot of awesome emotion:
445px-Ray_Muzyka_2011.jpg

I thought I made it clear, the Arkane studios guys are the only "game designers" around as far as I'm concerned.
This guy seems flawed as a human, forget about game design..

Back
Top Bottom