Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hi! My name is George. I am Spanish and also a sysadmin student (currently in my last year) taking a break this summer.

Playing video games is one of my favorite hobbies (I like FPS and horror genres and dislike HOG and sometimes, puzzles)

Hola, George. Gracias por unirte a nosotros.

Welcome vigor - I think this is a trend - every second summer music hit in Germany is Spanish nowadays :)

Nice to meet you as well.

Hi! I'm from Ukraine. And was told to go here, after being bullied at rpgcodex forums. I had an account at codex previously in 2007, but now they are more of a non-stop Nazi rally, than a gaming forum. Everyone gone crazy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just the Codex getting aroused by a bit of aggro on the Watch. Let's not bite.

Hi,

I'm a lover of games. I tend to talk too much about games that I'm obsessed about. I constantly find myself sending my friends walls of text with something that I've been playing. I started to turn to writing it down in a blog that people who actually care would want to read it!(lol). Anywho, I'm looking forward to speaking to all of you about everything to do with gaming. Cheers!

Blogs are kinda forgotten, but please do share walls of text about games you play with us here. ;)
Welcome to the board.

Hi, new here.
I usually lurk around spanish rpg forums (Clan Dlan, etc) but they told me about this forum and it looks good.

Hi! I'm from Ukraine. And was told to go here, after being bullied at rpgcodex forums. I had an account at codex previously in 2007, but now they are more of a non-stop Nazi rally, than a gaming forum. Everyone gone crazy!
Well there are trolls of all kinds in forums, blogs and social engines, but when there is a troll in the codex It is the Troll king in unfair mode, with cheating debuffs and a difficulty mod made by the guys of Darksiders. And the mods rarely do anything about them.

Hello! My name is Umut and I'm from Turkey. I have been playing games since pre-2000's.

I play mostly RPG's though I only play same few games all over. I don't know how to put it correctly but If I can't understand or rather "get into" game's world (lore and immersion most likely) I kinda get nervous so, I quickly close the game and I probably won't try that game for a long time.

Hoş geldiniz, Sears! I hope you’ll find here, on our front page and the forums, many ideas of what to play next. :)

Welcome. I think you’ll find quite a few here that have been playing games pre-2000 :)

Back
Top Bottom