Pricewatch!

Wow - this caused me to take a look at my 'transaction history' and found that I have nearly 50 games, and my total spend is … $0.00. :D

Those are rookie numbers.. I have over 100 games there and I only spent $2.99.

I'm not touching them until they stop with the exclusives B.S.

Apparently, PAC-MAN is 40 years old now. Seems like only... well, yeah, seems like a good four decades, really, when that showed up in the theater lobby. Or was it a store across the hall from the theater? Whatever.
https://store.steampowered.com/sale/pacman40thanniversary/

There is a Cities Skylines bundle on Humble Bundle. You can get the base game plus one DLC for just €1. Next tier is around €6 and you get some more DLC, and the third tier is €16.50 and you get even more DLC. I don't think all the DLC is included (it's a Paradox published game and therefor a DLC fest), but I think it's a great value.

Last edited:
Fanatical has Yakuza 0 for $4.49!! Incredible deal.

What's in it?

What's in it?

According to the site, 5 games plus DLC:

The legend has returned… all hail the Kingslayer!

Featuring an 8-key roster, it’s time to slay your foes and have a blast with the brand-new, exclusive Kingslayer Bundle 2.

Bow down to the king of anime fighting games and experience the explosive ‘Very Positive’ Steam rated GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR-, featuring local and competitive online modes, customizable avatars and a 20-plus strong roster of fighters to choose from.

Experience intense, unpredictable action as you race through photorealistic environments and create fierce rivalries in GRID, winner of Gamescom 2019’s ‘Best Racing Game’; and lead a band of Norse warriors into unforgiving territory and carve your own history in strategy RPG Expeditions: Viking.

Why not bring out your inner party pooper and spoil the fun in brutal fashion with Party Hard 2, the top-down stealth action game where you’ll take out your neighbors and noisy house guests with weapons and craftable traps. Plus, the Kingslayer Bundle 2 also includes Party Hard 2 DLC: Alien Butt Form, in which you’ll get access to new characters, maps, weapons, abilities and more!

He's the king of the world, baby… Duke Nukem also stars in this exclusive collection in the over the top, explosive FPS Duke Nukem Forever. Alien invaders have arrived on Earth in an attempt to steal women, so lock and load your ridiculously massive arsenal of weapons and blast them back to space.

Also included are two Duke Nukem Forever DLCs. Foil Dr Proton’s plans deep in the heart of Area 51 with Duke Nukem Forever: The Doctor Who Cloned Me DLC; and enjoy three new game modes and four new multiplayer maps - each with new weapons - with the Duke Nukem Forever: Hail to the Icons Parody Pack DLC.

Too much effort to move your mouse pointer to the link and click on it? ;)

Don't do that, @joxer;!! It's just another Gamespot clickbait non-sense gaming article in disguise. Be warned!! :p

Is that game finally complete? It was old news but stuff happened with the publisher and the developer had to buy the IP. They were supposed to finish the game.

You might be right. I haven't been following this to keep up. Reviews agree with you - good game but unfinished?

One comment said Shadows: Awakening, its sequel? contains Heretic Kingdoms as part of the game

Its on sale for the same price, same discount. Also better reviews.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/585450/Shadows_Awakening/

Back
Top Bottom