Gothic 3 what does Morra means?

lanux128

Sentinel
just a n00b question, what does Morra means? :)

thanks tet666, i thought so too.. just to confirm that the orcs are not calling me something else.. ;) and not that i can do anything about it.. :)

But it has a definite tone of superiority, implying 'lowly human', not just human.

Absoluttely, they got that tone just right in my opinion - I always get this feeling the orcs look down on humans in general, just from the way they talk to/about humans.

Absoluttely, they got that tone just right in my opinion - I always get this feeling the orcs look down on humans in general, just from the way they talk to/about humans.
yes since they have already overran & conqured Myrtana, they have earned the right to be scornful of humans. this makes the liberation mission more realistic and purposeful.. something like out of 'the planet of the apes' movie.. i feel like the crash-landed astronaut from that movie.. :)

Everytime an Orc says that it reminds me of something that the Dunmer used to say to me in Morrowind. I can't remember what the word was but it was said in a very similar tone.

yes but then you can always blast them out of the skies in wingcommander:) ,
and you can do the same here as well. think you are so superior with my orc slayer in your gut????

Back
Top Bottom