Drakensang Can you change starting attributes in expert mode or just skills?

crazz2323

Watcher
Ok, I am confused, I started character creation in Drakensang: The Dark Eye and went into expert mode. I reset all points and can change the skills but not the attributes. Am I correct in thinking you can not alter the starting attributes (STR, AGL, DEX etc) only the skills such as sneak and willpower.

I noticed you can in Drakensang: The River of Time.

Last edited:
While I don't remember the details, it would make sense. One of DraSa:RoT's selling points was the improved expert mode.

Hm, I think you could alter them, but that would result in a hefty price of "generation points", then. Which means that you would have to "free" enough points that would be needed to invest into primary stats by deleting points through getting rid of talents into which points have been put.

I don't remember the things exactly anymore, though, and I must check it before I say something wrong.

The official clue-book top the gamne (Drakensang 1 !) at least dsays tht you can only change primary stats if you have freed enough points by "deleting" talents (and thus freeing the generation points bound to them).

Hmm. Well I reset all points and still could not add anything to the abilities, it can't possibly cost that much I hope. I think it just is not a feature in the original. I know it is in The River of Time.

Thanks for the replies!

Back
Top Bottom