How to progress on Goldin?

macc

Traveler
Hey,

I am loving this game, but I don't seem to know how to progress on Goldin. After I did the missions for the captain at the start on Goldin, I just went everywhere doing side missions for civilians. I did a lot of them but still didnt find the power cell for my ship.

I read on these forums that you have to do a water purifier mission for Shaman before you find the power cell. I found Shaman in a little village a long way from the main city, but when you talk to him I only get an option for healing myself and no mission or something. Who do you need to talk to to progress the main mission. The power cell mission is in my main mission list, but there is no indicator for it.

Thanks

After talking to Cpt. Ridiger you get an order to drive to the shaman to transport a water purifier from the town to the village. Therefore you`ll get a buggy, the purifier is already loaded in. You need to drive it to the village. The buggy is in front of the doors to Ridigers headquarter. After entering the vehicle you will also get a waypoint indicator.

There isn't a buggy any more in front of both doors to Ridigers. Any way to fix that?

edit: I don't remember getting that mission, I did get a mission to fly to Sunax (first off planet mission), but i dont even have the power cell yet!

What exactly have you done after arriving back from Sunax. You surely found the parcel for Ridiger there. (that packet full of Sunax spice)
After bringing that parcel back to ridiger he should have given you a new quest. Be sure to check your mission log. You can change between side and main quests. Although your main quest indicator (the green one in your hud) should always be visible...
Hmm... did you already get the order to care about the dust problem in the city? This is also a quest given by Ridiger (right before you get the spaceship)?

I didnt go off planet yet. The strange thing is, the Sunax mission is in my log while i dont even have the power cell. I cant use any spaceship yet, because i didnt get the purifier mission for the Shaman.

I cant speak to the captain any more either, so I think its some kind of glitch. (i have the gamersgate version).

I didnt go off planet yet. The strange thing is, the Sunax mission is in my log while i dont even have the power cell.

This confused me a bit myself when I played the game the first time but you can take a shuttle on the landing pad to Sunax without using your own ship.

This confused me a bit myself when I played the game the first time but you can take a shuttle on the landing pad to Sunax without using your own ship.

Yea thats it! I thought you could only do that mission after you got your own ship working. Pretty stupid actually, haha. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom