Graywalkers - September Relaunch

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Dreamlords Digital has posted news the kickstarter relaunch of Graywalkers: Purgatory is now the second week of September. I also found a few GUI images on Facebook.

We would like to invite you all and support us when we relaunch our Kickstarter this 2nd week of September. Be sure to check it out as we will be releasing a combat demo by then. Thank you all and hope to see you all there!
More information.

How many times they have announced a re-launch? As much as I would like this game, the fact that they cannot even predict with a minimum of accuracy when they can launch they campaign does not inspire confidence. Who's going to take seriously their ETA for the whole game???

I don't care for times someone announces something, I only care if it's a game and not a milking/gambling machine masked into a game.

If I backed it the first time, I'll back it again (can't remember now, honestly).

release the game, if its good, i'll buy it. if not, no pre-hooker/blow parts for you.

How many times they have announced a re-launch? As much as I would like this game, the fact that they cannot even predict with a minimum of accuracy when they can launch they campaign does not inspire confidence. Who's going to take seriously their ETA for the whole game???
This is the sixth date given, and if you actually follow the game they have explained why multiple times. I just want them to relaunch it already myself.
release the game, if its good, i'll buy it. if not, no pre-hooker/blow parts for you.
Ah the old hooker and blow saying that never gets old. I mean it as one poster for every kickstarter has to always say this. Moving on now guys I will back this project again.

Last edited:
Hello everybody! I know many of you have commented that we have delayed our relaunch several times and i'm sure this may have given you doubts about us. We actually explained in private to our backers the reasons why. Bottom line answer was, we were not ready to relaunch yet. The company was in trouble because we stopped accepting game dev gigs to allow us to focus on our own games and we had to make sure we were stable financially before we proceeded. Too many failed games from kickstarter so we wanted to make sure that the company would be around to finish this project. We felt it was better we delay to start than ask people for money and then delay. A lot has happened since then and I just wanted to personally apologize for the delays and say thank you for those who continue to believe in us. For those of you who backed the kickstarter before, we also showed some videos and released a playable pre-launch combat demo. The demo to be released on the KS relaunch itself will be an even better version. Again thank you and we hope we still have your support

Back
Top Bottom