Far Cry 6 Officially Announced

Can't say it's a day one buy for me as I know it will have a season pass. As for being the same that's a given the entire Far Cry formula is well known by now. Rinse and repeat.

Far Cry 6 - Exploring Yara (New Extended Gameplay)

Looks as Dunia again and not Anvil. Not surprising, Anvil is 3rd person oriented so it was perhaps too much of work to adapt it.

Everything is beautiful on that video, of course I will notice and others should - there were no closeups on any human hair which is usually atrocious in Ubisoft games.
Maybe they've always wanted to make it a tradition.

Anyway, the style presented is pretty much expected from a 2021 title, nothing to spit on really, yet nothing to get extremely excited about.
But what about substance? Will we be able to discuss emotional, legal, philosophical, religious, etc content, or we'll again comment only yea that game look good and that's it.

E3 2021 Far Cry 6 Official Anton Cinematic Trailer

Let Anton Castillo teach you a dictatorship lesson. With his 13-year-old son Diego following in his father's bloody footsteps, Anton has the future of Yara clenched tightly in his hands.
E3 2021 Far Cry 6 Season Pass Trailer

Embrace the Far Cry legacy and play as the villains with the FAR CRY® 6 Season Pass. For the first time in Far Cry history, you are the villain. Get up close and personal as you take control of the legends themselves: Vaas Montenegro, Pagan Min and Joseph Seed all played by the original cast.

Not interested in FC6.

Will buy standalone season pass if that will be available.

These game always seem interesting until I’m 30-40 hours in and hit the repetition wall. I have the same problem with AC games.

I typically give the games a second try though and end up with 60-80 played but haven’t finished any of them.

That’s not strange for me though I have many games with lots of hours played that I haven’t finished.

Far Cry 6 Dev Interview: What it Was Like to Design the Biggest Far Cry Yet

IGN's Brian Altano talks with the Narrative Director and Lead Writer (Navid Khavari) and the Lead Game Designer (David Grivel) of Far Cry 6. Tune in for a discussion about about size of the Far Cry 6 map. Yara is the biggest Far Cry map ever. They'll also talk about how the island's "make due with what you have" attitude translated into envornmenet and weapon design.

Far Cry 6: Resolver Gameplay Trailer

Inflict chaos with everything you got! From a silent but deadly impaler to a homing missile throwing backpack, employ an arsenal of resolver tools and weapons crafted by Juan Cortez, resolver mastermind.

Okay, there's the Far CRy series.

When does the Far Yodel / Far Jodel series come ?

:p

"How far away is it ?"
"It's a far fart away."

You guys are a gas.

Far Cry 6 Official Story Trailer

A brand new Far Cry 6 trailer for gamescom 2021 that reveals the stakes as the revolution gets underway.

Far Cry 6: Xbox Series X Gameplay - Full Presentation

Far Cry 6 Narrative Director Navid Khavari joins Ubisoft News to check out some explosive guerrilla action on Xbox Series X. See Chorizo the wiener dog, Guapo the crocodile, and Chicharrón the rooster use their unique talents to help the revolution in adorable and violent ways. This gameplay showcase takes place in the El Este Region and features combat with the improvised Resolver weapons and powerful Supremo backpacks, with a look at weapon customization and plenty of brutal machete takedowns.

Far Cry 6 AMD Featurette

Save the island nation of Yara from a brutal dictatorship in #FarCry6. You are Dani Rojas, guerilla fighter ready to use your homemade arsenal. Deliver liberty for your people in incredible fidelity on AMDRyzen and Radeon powered systems on October 7th.

I have heard that the formula was actually good, but it doesn't look like they can come up with anything better, so it seems to me from the trailer they are working on the story to be more and more complicated. FPS shooter openworld is not really the kind of game I would enjoy, so I don't care. Sad is that I feel actually good saying that - like another franchise they cannot spoil for me, because I will never play it.

Far Cry 6: Chicharrón Run - Cinematic TV Commercial

In the streets of Yara, guerrilla fighters will seize any opportunity to oppose the regime… even when this opportunity happens to be a punk rooster wrecking havoc in the city. Follow Chicharrón in his crazy chase.
Sounds of a Revolution: The Music of Far Cry 6

Watch how the world of Yara comes to life through music and sound with Eduardo Vaisman - Audio Director on Far Cry 6.

I'll tell you this, I'm a big fan of the TV series Breaking Bad.
When Ubisoft announced the new part and that the main villain will be Giancarlo Esposito, I got an itch to buy the game immediately. Even now I'm holding myself back from buying it. I'm waiting for a sale to buy the game because Ubisoft promised it would be a brand new installment.

Back
Top Bottom