Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim

There seemingly has long been a Majesty 2 in development, but never finished.

I suspect that Paradox uses this code-base. And perhaps finished it (it was very much developed, I read.

I have this info from a fan site which adress I forgot.

I think I must warn of the German-language re-release: It is a rip-off.

It seems - after a quick research - that it is NOT the Gold edition ! And it does NOT contain the "Northern Expansion" add-on !

I should've saved the money.

Now, once again, the German-language market will never get the full game - I mean the Gold edition. It was never there and it will never be there.

Even worse, the re-release never shows not even the slightest sign of any documentation.

Believe it or not, there isn't any !

I wonder if the French market ever get the full package unlike some shopkeeper said me. I played it on Mac if I remember well but finally bought also the PC version but let time fly before to look for the PC expansion never released on Mac.

That's an amazing and original game, here is a good example that great stuff and inventive wasn't only games of the 80's (or first half of 90's).

I "heard" it has been a major success in Spain and that they get all versions.

About confusion about version, the site refers to the Mac version as the gold version but it's not with the expansion unlike the English PC gold version.

I realized yesterday that the new re-release makes the CD in the drive obsolete, and is fully patched. At least *some* improvements ...

Yes I knew that and that is true too for the mac gold version, there's some more contents that's been used as gold version, the problem is that they also named the pc version with the expansion a gold edition.

Back
Top Bottom