Torchlight II - First Patch

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The first patch has been released for Torchlight II. A partial snip from the changes:
Here's the goods!

STABILITY
*Fixed a potential crash bug when applying affixes and effects in certain circumstances
*Fixed rare crash when turning in quest in the Undercurrents.
*Put in protection against character save file corruption. Corrupted characters will not appear in the list of characters. (And thus can't cause the game to crash on load)

SKILLS
*Fix for Berserker geyser proc showing up as a mappable skill.
*Fix for triggering Shocking Burst and Arc Beam out of range while hitting shift that could cause chain casting.
*'Resist Slow' affix fixed.
*Proc affixes scale better with player level.
*Berserker 'Wolf Shade' now has the (intended) 60 second cooldown applied to all ranks.
*Fix for mistriggering when chaining two skills together when there is an early hit-frame.
*Safety check to stop any looping skills that get stuck in the 'on' state when the character is not performing a skill.
*Fixed bug with 'Poison Burst' procs (they should properly engage at more distant ranges).
*Fix for potential issue when units would queue removed/unavailable skills.
*Fix for having more than 100% reduction to charge decay or a negative flat charge decay.

PERFORMANCE
*Made significant optimizations to particle collisions.
More information.

Awesome to see such a quick patch that actually fixes several issues I had.

Now if only they (or modders) add in some quality of life stuff like showing gold value on items, ground item previews, and linking items between friends (a la Diablo 3).

I wish gems had a different colour and not white…

Regarding performance, the game still has the TL1 problem where I had to wait forever at some loading screen after playing 4-5 hours.

i just gotta say wow! the game is just soo much better than i expected. i've already sunk close to 40h into it, and havent even finished it yet.
quality all the way, far superior to tl1!

Back
Top Bottom