Greed - Released on Steam

I tried the standalone demo for this when it was released, and I'd have to say that even calling it "RPG lite" is being generous.

My friend and I thought we'd discovered a new sci-fi diablo to play coop...

Turns out the netcode is SO bad its 100% unplayable if you're not the host. We tried everytrhing we could think of to get it working smoothly but it was beyond us. (and the developers, obviously)

Avoid at all costs.

Is it really that bad single player? Worse than Space Siege? Picked that one up during the steam sale for like $2.99. I regret that purchase more than some games I payed $50 for and never played.

It's not terrible afaict, it just doesn't do anything to stand out. I grew bored before I could even finish the demo.

The reviews say it's better than Space Siege. Just nothing special.

It is the worst aRPG ever.
No, the truth is, it has nothing to do with action-RPG's.
- The main story is a joke. I don't except much in this genre, but more then this.
- No side quests. Not hundreds like in Sacred 2, or 20-30 like in Legend HoG. None. Zero. Nothing.
- I played till the middle of chapter two, and found no less then one merchant, who sold only junk even at the first time I reached him.
- Everything is the same. Same enemies, same rooms, same loot again and again and again…
- I am a loot whore. In this game you can change the helmet, the armour and the gun. They all look the same, with only tiny differences.

Most boring game I ever tried.

I have barely played, but since I trashed Space Siege pretty badly here I might play more just to see.

Back
Top Bottom