Dragon Age - Video Demo @ Gamespot

woges

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
From the offical Dragon Age website; Gamespot have an exclusive gameplay video of the Bioware RPG.
Head to GameSpot to see the exclusive demo shown only at the Leipzig Games Convention and the Penny Arcade Expo. Narrated by project director Dan Tudge, see how your choice of Origin Story changes how the game unfolds.
More information.

Me too! I love the fact that this game appears to really put an emphasis on morals, ethics and the decisions you make and the unforeseen consequences still to come.

Too bad it won't be ready for a Christmas release. :(

I know I can hardly wait - it really looks like it will be a lot of fun.

Real interesing game and it has a lot of replayability. Can't wait to play it

Looks okay, I guess. At one point in the video, the guy talks about the evolution of camera control or something like that, and then shows off how you can zoom the camera out!!11!!1! If that wasn't standard in 3D RTS and RPGs six years ago I might get excited about that. I'm glad they at least have a good looking interface, but Bioware has demonstrated some deficiencies key areas over the past half decade (like designing good combat) that I'm pretty lukewarm about this one now.

Never mind the combat, do you think your party will once more be enriched by Canderous Wrex, Carth Alenko Shadowbreath Sky, or Aribeth Shan? And will there be a betrayal/fall to the dark side "plot twist"? A blue elf with tentacles for hair (with whom you can engage in lesbian sex) perhaps? I can hardly wait! The delight of endlessly recycled writing and ripping off Tolkien wholesale is so exciting.

Back
Top Bottom