Tabula Rasa - Beta @ FilePlanet

Downloading it now (2.7GB). Really curious if I will like it *g*

Yeah, I'd like to know your impressions. I guess another game called Fury which is similar is going to be released around the same time. The only game that I might actually buy (unless I here some good stuff about an mmorpg like TR) is warhammer. But thats only if they have an open beta. I'm not spending money like blind retard anymore.

Other than that, I don't see going anywhere but wow. I can't stand any of Blizzards other games, but wow stuck its fanges into me. Now with the new expansion, thats 71 points for talents, and the inscription talent offers even further customization. Thats what I needs, homey. I needs customization. And not in looks are retarded superficial crap like that. I want my guy to be different from the rest of my class besides gear and haircuts and nonsense. Meaningful customization. And Wow gives it to me.

I got a free beta key through FZ.se around the time it first became available at Fileplanet.

As for the game, I found it horribly boring. I didn't get very far (level 6 or so), but that was mostly due to constantly getting stuck in the landscape (I tried exploring, got stuck in a hole, between rocks etc), inside a dead creature (had to wait for respawn) and once a few feet below ground after getting knocked away by a creature (I just logged out and uninstalled after that one). The parts that I played were very much like the starting areas of WoW (same pointless killing sprees and fedexes), except not even close to as atmospheric.

Oh, and there were more players roaming around than creatures to kill.

Hm. Servers go down every 15 minutes or so, so I can't say a lot about the game so far. Just one thing: I think I don't like it. What I have seen so far is a boring shooter. And it's pretty martial, has no charme...

According to betatesters comments and few other things Ill make an educated guess that hellgate:london is gonna beat this game badly.

Yep. To the Golden Raspberry Award is what you meant, right? :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom