Diablo 3 - Getting an Expansion in 2013

Yikes, that means $70 for full game. They need to stop with this price inflation when their new games are worse than their old ones. ;)

I'm in favour of game prices increasing substantially if they are big budget games - they should reflect the development costs. But we should also be able to sell them on when we've finished to recoup some costs to go towards a new game.

Well I guess I am actually old-fashioned and actually want the price to reflect the quality (and quantity to some extent) rather than just the supply cost.

Well I guess I am actually old-fashioned and actually want the price to reflect the quality (and quantity to some extent) rather than just the supply cost.

Good point. If we were allowed to resell then that'd be more likely - we'd be willing to pay more for a game we know would be in demand after we'd finished with it.

It's also an argument for delaying purchases until the quality (and quantity) is assessed by those with reliable assessments (i.e. this excludes the gaming "press"). By then, the market starts influencing the price, ideally...

Back
Top Bottom