What happened to Couch ?

e273e9efcfe7ab2b754ab946d4fa79fb.jpg

I want to chime in here. I'm a bit worried now.
I've lot too many people in my past, I guess.

I also hope Couch is ok and hope he will drop by to say hi again :(

Lol. Attending Tank Pride? No, I like to think there's still hope for Couch. :p

Couch

1. doesn't like turn-based games
  2. doesn't like the Original Sin series
  3. does like J-RPGs and RPGMaker games

1, 2 and 3 together are leaving him often in a minority corner at RPGWatch.

I don't remember many ongoing political discussions with him. With the exception of the thread Couch vs. SJWs, which was more a blog than a discussion.

I hope that he will be back, soon.

Couch has left us before for a while a few times, but never without letting us know why he left and motivating it with various examples. I just hope it is nothing serious and that he will show up here not too long from now.

I hope the guy pops up and all is good. He's a valuable part of the community and it would be a loss if he left, regardless of what prompted it. We're all drops in the bucket and eventually all holes fill in, but it's still less water overall and that's a bad thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Couch is awesome.

Things go in cycles. He shall return.

Couldn't CouchPotato be on a summer vacation trip or something like that? Nobody here thought of that?

Couldn't CouchPotato be on a summer vacation trip or something like that? Nobody here thought of that?

This is the internet my friend.
Away with your logic.

It surely must be a more nefarious reason. Or global warming.. we can always blame that too :)

I doubt Couch would give you much for your global warming... :)

I believe the unusual concern is because this absence apparently wasn't announced ahead of time, which would be unusual for him.

Yes, I remember reading in one of his posts that he had left the site for a long time before. (like, months) So maybe he is just taking a break. I suppose if you know his real name, you could google search it and see what comes up if really worried. But I'm guessing Couchpotato is just taking another break, maybe he is burnt out or something.

Back
Top Bottom