Skyrim - Tweak and Guides

Hey Geuthar, I tried that and it didn't work. As I said above I tried the recommended tweaks to no avail. Something else must be borked. Thanks anyways! Any other ideas?

The vertical mouse movement gets really slow if your framerate dives, so that might be your issue. Load up fraps and see what your fps is. Past that, the above tweak should work fine.

I have to say this UI makes the Oblvion UI look brillant. The damn thing keeps forgetting my number 3 binding to my bow.

Haven't had that issue, all my bindings stick. Also the menus, in my opinion, are a million times better than Oblivion's or Morrowind's.

@thrasher - When it comes to the bindings, you have to get rid of duplicate items in your inventory or it will keep happening. It plagued me all day yesterday when my bow kept coming unbound, but that's the key. I had like 5 bows of the exact same type in my inventory and it just wouldnt stay bound. I got the next step up, the "Hunting Bow", and it stayed bound - the difference being that i had only one total in my inventory.

Back
Top Bottom