What games are you playing now?

You like openworld games. Good openworld games. I know you do.
Openworld garbage only mmoers like.

I do?

I guess what i wanted to say is that I just can't look past the drizzle quests anymore.

Last edited:
Me, myself and I. :evilgrin:

On a serious note, cmon. Definition of every videogame quality is simple - if a game delivers what the audience wants, it's good. If a game delivers what the publisher wants, it's not good. Unless that publisher is a gamer themself and knows what's fun.

Also please differentiate openworld mediocrity (GTA 5) and openworld garbage (Fable 3). Unlike garbage, mediocrity can still be good to some.

And stop with oneliner questions without sharing own opinion, please. Answering on those gets tiresome. I'm not dartagnan.

Last edited:
On a forum, not really, you shold keep those for Twitter.

I'm plunking along in Phantasy Star Four, but the football games are cutting into my play time. I'm slowly meandering across the world, I think my next stop might be Ladea Tower later today.

Life is Strange. Got it because I enjoy the Tell Tale games. While the standard of everything is very high, I'm having a hard time pushing through to complete it. The main problem is that I have zero identification with teenage girls. If I were playing Warren and had the option to see how many of the girls I could bone while investigating the mystery I would be having a much better time! Also the teen-talk, while maybe fitting, makes me cringe.

Life is Strange. Got it because I enjoy the Tell Tale games. While the standard of everything is very high, I'm having a hard time pushing through to complete it. The main problem is that I have zero identification with teenage girls. If I were playing Warren and had the option to see how many of the girls I could bone while investigating the mystery I would be having a much better time! Also the teen-talk, while maybe fitting, makes me cringe.
Haha, I had similar problems. However the story was fun enough to make me complete it.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I decided to replay TW3 after seeing Cyberpunk 2077 trailer to see how the graphic compares (TW3 is very pretty) and also because I wasn't really invested in any games right now.

Not sure if I'm going to finish it, I've been in a "every game is boring" mode for a few weeks now. Which means I got like 10 (re)installed and didn't get very far in any of them…

Just pretend Max is a dude with a falsetto voice and hit on Chloe… ;)

I haven't had much time to game recently, but what I've had I've sunk into Vampire the Masquerade. Thoroughly enjoying it - interesting locations, good script and some very entertaining quests. Great fun.

Fortnite Battle Royale, Pubg and CS: GO

So why are you on a RPG site if those are your go to games? I mean it's fine you're here, the more the merrier, I'm just curious.

I can't say much since I'm playing 7 days to die and the Long Dark. My reason is there isn't anything decent in 1st person single character at the moment.

Rimworld. Had to try the 1.0 unstable.. Normally i don't play stuff until "Final Ultimate Edition 3.0". Having fun, i'm sooo looking forward to a stable 1.0 (..and with some cool mods) almost as much as Cyberpunk 2077.. game is amazing imo.

Tried ESO. First MMO I've played in years. Why does anyone waste time playing this? You mash attack button+annoying visual effects on your target without any hit feedback, until health bar depletes to zero.
Sidequests seem a bit better than in most MMO's, but still the whole thing is inferior to any decent SP rpg in almost every way. Beats me why people waste times on MMOs: time>money.

What's to understand?
You can turn off your brain while playing MMO. That's all there is - people wish they don't have brains, elections (anywhere) are a proof of that.

Besides the time sink that is building stuff in TTS this week it's been Invisible Inc.

Turn on enemy health bars for feedback. Some attacks have other visual and auditory hit feedback.

For nearly 14 year old game, WoW has one of the best combat feed back in the market. Their animation and auditory feed back are top notch. I don't even look at health bars in WoW since the sound effects are enough to figure out the out come of my attacks etc.

I am really enjoying the combat and the system in ESO but its bit of same about the feed back.

Back
Top Bottom